Shadow is looking for an experienced Electronic Technician to join our Production team.
The candidate should be able to:
* Oversee the production of Shadow electronics in accordance with specification and standards.
* Be responsible for diagnosing and repairing electronic faults on products whether currently in production or back for repair.
* Manage the electronics stock ensuring we have all the electronic components required for standard Shadow hardware.
* Develop expert knowledge of electronic design and manufacturing methods that could later be used for Shadow products.
* Provide feedback on electronics design
* Knowledge in writing firmware will be taken in consideration.
• Ability to manually solder small components
• Analysis and problem solving
• Good communication skills
• Willingness to help out in other areas
• Capacity to work both independently and in a team
• Improve productivity by researching new quality and production techniques
We have an active internship programme and we’re happy to receive applications throughout the year. Internships are open to students already enrolled at a higher education institution (Universities & Colleges).
We have accepted a number of interns from all over the world and we’re always interested in the new perspective and ideas a fresh mind from outside brings.
To apply for an internship, please include the following information:
- Commitment period (we require between 12 – 24 weeks)
- CV (no more than 2 pages)
- Details of projects & interests (no more than 1 page)
- Work portfolio or published papers
Via email to email@example.com.
We receive enough applications that we might take up to 3 weeks to respond once we have received all your information.
Internships are unpaid, but if accepted we provide office space, a robotics project or R&D related to our work that aligns with your interests, and our expertise and exposure to a commercial environment.