It’s been a busy year for us (the Robots Exhibition, ERF, ROS Ukraine, ICRA, ROScon/IROS, our new Madrid office, amongst so much more…). But as we approach winter, we find our calendar remains chock-a-block with various events.
So if you’re wondering where we’ll be over the next few months, have a look below:
- 30th October – Robotics Showcase Event (Aberdeen)
Held by the Oil and Gas Technology Centre, this event will showcase how Robotics can change the oil and gas industry. We’ll be exhibiting in the Innovation Hub.
- 2nd November – 7th NDA Estate Supply Chain Event (Manchester)
A conference to attract new businesses to the nuclear decommissioning sector; find us exhibiting on stand i11.
- 7th – 11th November – China International Industry Fair (Shanghai)
Are you heading to the China International Industry Fair? Even though we won’t be at the #CIIF event in person, we’ve sent an ‘air muscle’ version of our Shadow Hand to be exhibited. If you see it, take a #selfie with it!
- 8th – 9th November – Innovate 2017 (Birmingham)
The is the UK’s leading innovation event, bringing together the brightest and boldest of UK innovators together to share, excite, and inspire businesses. Find us on stand A706 to see our latest demo of the Smart Grasping System.
- 9th – 10th November – ICT Proposers’ Day (Budapest)
This networking event centres on European ICT Research & Innovation with a special focus on the Horizon 2020 Work Programme for 2018-20.
- 15th – 17th November – Humanoids 2017 IEEE-RAS (Birmingham)
We’re a sponsor of this event, plus we’re exhibiting too. Come along and say hi!
- 16th November – Digital Meet Manufacturing: Speed Networking (Sheffield)
Digital Meets Manufacturing event bringing SMEs together with large manufacturing companies and brands to discuss innovative challenge solutions.
- 17th November – #ERW17 Next Generation Robots for the Factory of the Future (London)
- 22nd – 24th November – Third Iberian Robotics Conference (Seville)
This event showcases the robotic research and development of new applications in the Iberin Peninsula.
- 23rd November – Embedded AI Part 1– Smart Silicon (London)
- Our Managing Director, Rich Walker, will be delivering a talk at this event, follow the link to book your free ticket.
- 28th November – FT Innovation Dialogue 2: Innovation of Culture and the Skills Agenda (London)
This event bring together pioneers of corporate strategy and transformation to bring to light the real truth behind the word ‘innovation’ and how arguably it is more related to culture and people than it is to technology. Rich will be giving his opinion on the panel – apply for tickets using the link above.
- 4th December – ‘Robocare’: The ethical and practical issues of using robots in caregiving (London)
Professor Nigel Harris (Director of Designability) will be speaking on behalf of the CHIRON project, discussing the modular initiative system that will help people to live well and independently at home. Follow the link above to book your ticket.
- 7th December – Design for Manufacturing Summit (London)
Rich is speaking on the panel at this event too – and we’ve managed to get a special offer for our friends – £100 of the ticket price! Click the link above to get your tickets.
- 7th December – La Digital Tech Conference (Rennes)
Our Chief Technical Architect, Ugo Cupcic, will be speaking at this event all about robots and blockchain.