Job title: DevOps Engineer (Junior) / Sys Admin
Based: London, although role is open to remote workers as well
Type of role: Full-time, Permanent
- Have you done some DevOps in your current role?
- Do you have a passion for scripting and coding?
- Ability to extend and support a Hybrid infrastructure (local and cloud)?
- And want to be a crucial new member of one of the world’s leading companies in their field?
If so, we’d like to talk with you!
We are expanding our software team and hiring a new DevOps Engineer, who will take over the new DevOps set up.
Your primary role will be to ensure improvements in the planning of testing and deployment of their robotics applications. You don’t necessarily have to love robotics, but given everyone else here loves the robotic solutions they’re developing, it would be a major bonus if you do too!
Your technical skills will include:
- Kubernetes / Docker
- Google Cloud or AWS
- Ubuntu snaps (desirable)
- ROS (desirable)
- Jenkins/CI experience (desirable)
Your personality and experience to date is:
- You’re a team player
- Love being a part of a growing software development team
- Good communication skills (able to liaise with software engineers, product development, operations and project managers, amongst others)
- DevOps engineering in your current role
- Solid problem solving and analysis skills
- Able to start quickly
Salary: £25,000-30,000 with excellent benefits
The office is based in London, however, we are open to the idea of the right candidate working remotely. Interviews will be with our recruitment team first (who will shortlist for our managers to interview) so if you’re not 100% sure if you have the right background, it’s worth giving our recruiter a call to discuss.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to Helen Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org and our recruitment team will be in touch ASAP.