Digital Marketing and Events Coordinator
Based: Gospel Oak, London with international travel
Salary: £28,000 to £31,000
Are you into your social media, on top of digital marketing and also a face to face person?
Do you keep track of tech innovations and where robotics is heading?
Would you love to combine these into a new role with the Shadow Robot Company?
We have a brand new role within our newly established sales and marketing team, and you will be accountable for the social media management, event management (on an international basis) and ultimately generating leads for the sales team.
The Shadow Robot Company is a growing employee-owned, international and world-leading robotics company and we’re looking to expand our London-based team.
There are 14 different nationalities in our team of 48 people. We are based in London, Bristol and Madrid with a handful of remote-based staff too.
- We’re a family (the non-toxic kind).
- We enjoy making the impossible happen.
- No bullshit. No assholes.
- Do it fast, learn, then do it right.
When we add new people to our team, wherever you’re based and whatever role you’re doing, you’ll see that we all live and breathe these core values.
Your new role as our Digital Marketing and Events Coordinator
Your role will focus on starting new relationships that could potentially become lucrative clients and commercial partners for Shadow Robot’s solutions.
Day-to-day, you’ll do some of this and more:
- Research trends and behaviour on interactive digital channels
- Implementing the social media strategy and reporting on performance
- Designing and improving lead generating funnels
- Designing and managing high-converting paid social ads
- Supporting the Content Manager writing copy and creating graphics (Canva)
- Responding to queries online, monitoring social media feeds, performing keyword research, and publishing content
- Overseeing the logistics of successful events attendance, managing the events booth, ensuring a positive attendee experience and demoing products
- You will be pleased to travel regularly, perhaps 10-12 times per year, for 3-7 days at a time across the UK and internationally. Shadow Robot 200% offsets all carbon emissions from travel.
- Your first few months with Shadow Robot will focus on becoming well-versed and completely up to speed on the application, use, and benefits of Shadow Robot’s products and solutions.
- You will be accountable for generating videos and working with videographers when needed, to complement lead generation activities.
- Creating landing pages to help complement Led Gen activities and campaigns.
To thrive as our new Digital Marketing and Events Coordinator, you’ll have many of these attributes and the experience to allow you to add value quickly:
- An interest in tech (robotics, automation, software, engineering or other tech)
- Inbound marketing experience, i.e. social ads, acquisition funnels and landing pages
- Up to date on latest Social Media developments
- Use of social media publishing and management tools
- Copywriting skills and graphic design ability (Canva experience preferred)
- Data-driven and able to iterate an approach
- Knowledge of Marketing
- Working in B2B space
- Interest and experience in WordPress, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram (plus you love learning new developments with all these platforms)
- Graduate or similar level
- Able to manage lots of event-related activities simultaneously
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Super organised and proven attention to detail
- Able and would love to travel internationally, including the US and China
We’d love to hire our new Digital Marketing and Events Coordinator this side of Christmas so please let us you’re interested by sending across your CV, then lookout for an email from our hiring partner, Helen Sanders.