Job title: Office Administrator
Based: Our London HQ in Gospel Oak (2 min stroll from Gospel Oak Overground station)
Days: Monday to Friday
Hours: 10am to 6pm
Do you love being front of house and being the first person people meet in a company?
Take pride in all the admin tasks which you know are vital to the smooth running of a company?
‘Attention to detail’ is your middle name?
And you’re looking for a full-time role with a fantastic tech company (if you love technology, you’ll love Shadow)?
This is a brand new role as you’ll be the first full-time Administrator for this international team. You’ll get to know people quickly because we are a company of fewer than 40 people spread across the UK, Spain and other parts of the globe.
What will you be doing each day?
- Meet and greet visitors to Shadow, answer and screen phone calls, make sure couriers receive the right package and sign for deliveries
- Take care of all the admin for the team
- Monitor and respond to emails
- Work with the Executive Assistant to improve and create the best admin team ever
- Make sure the meeting rooms are ‘meeting-ready’ and then ensure they’re cleared and made ready again after meetings
- Update the CRM, Marketing assets folder and the website (don’t worry – there’ll be plenty of help and training)
- Plus a few other things to help our international HQ run smoothly
What do you think? Do you have the following personality traits and skills to shine in this new role:
- A bubbly personality and a can-do attitude
- You love learning especially new IT systems
- Some MS Office (Word/Excel) and/or Google Drive skills are needed
- Attention to detail (spelling, grammar, and noticing details around the office are crucial)
- Excellent communication skills (happy to do video calls with your line manager as they’re currently home based)
- You take real pride in your work and want to your best at all tasks
Once Helen, our People Partner, has your CV, you will receive a response from her within 48 hours max.
Send your CV to Helen using HR@ShadowRobot.com
We can’t wait to hear from you.