Based: Gospel Oak, London (about 2 mins from the station)
Salary: £27,000 to £28,000
Package and benefits: shareholding, flexible hours, training budget, healthy food and treats in the office, and 28 days’ holiday and 8 bank holidays per year
About Our Company:
The Shadow Robot Company is a growing employee-owned, international and world-leading robotics company and we’re looking to expand their London-based office team.
There are 14 different nationalities working within the company across London, Bristol and Madrid with a handful of remote-based staff too.
About Your Role as our new Office Manager:
- You’ll be a key member of our London-based team.
- You’ll own and take care of all the traditional office management responsibilities including admin, reception, health and safety, fire safety and liaison with the landlord amongst plenty of other things!
- Our team is multinational as well as distributed and so you’ll thrive in an environment where there’s a real mix of people, personalities, needs, cultures and communication styles.
- This role is wholly based in London and won’t be based remotely (except in further lockdown situations).
- This is also a brand new role brought together from parts of other team members’ roles; working collaboratively with the team will be essential.
- You will support and manage the admin team of two part-time team members.
About Your Personality and Traits:
- You love learning and thrive in an environment where taking ownership and continual learning is encouraged.
- You’ll thrive as a member of a distributed team.
- A positive outlook on solutions – you love solving problems.
- Happy to get stuck in.
- There is no arrogance and you love the fact this is a team-orientated organisation – if one person succeeds, we all succeed.
About Your Office Manager Skills and Background:
The key office manager and overall skills and experience we’re interested in includes:
- A few years’ experience as an office manager
- Proven ability to manage a small team
- Attention to detail
- Fantastic communication skills
- Health and Safety, and fire safety/marshall experience
- You will be very key to improving the office environment and admin management for our growing company
- The role is based in lovely offices near Gospel Oak station and the role will be based there 100% (Covid-safety allowing).
We cannot wait to hear from you.
Please apply by sending your CV to Helen on this email address.