Head of Marketing
Based: Gospel Oak, London (about 2 mins walk from the station)
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000
Package and benefits: Contribution Pension Scheme, Shareholding, 28 days holiday per year (in addition to Bank Holidays)
Working days and hours: Monday-Friday, 10 am-6 pm
- We care about each other
- We enjoy challenging the impossible
- No bull****… No a**holes
Description of our Head of Marketing role:
We are looking for a Head of Marketing who can take ownership of creating our marketing strategy, rolling it out, and leading and building our marketing team.
The Head of Marketing will be involved in driving forward online and offline marketing campaigns.
You will build brand awareness, drive leads, grow the pipeline, support the sales team, and help position us as a thought leader.
Your Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Turn business objectives and strategy into a robust and effective marketing strategy to help the business achieve its goals.
- Manage and report on the marketing budget.
- Lead, motivate, and build a small marketing team and wider freelancers and agencies.
- Work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders across sales and product management to ensure there is buy-in and understanding about future marketing campaigns.
- Pipeline growth and lead generation.
- Support the sales team with collateral and content to help them convert more prospects.
- Content marketing via the execution of a variety of activities such as: thought leadership, blogs, webinars and video – ensuring quality is high.
- Be responsible for the website, ensuring content is optimised for SEO, and build our presence across our social channels.
- Build and implement profitable email marketing strategies.
- Ensure marketing and sales activities are connected, workflows are set up and working, and content is used to personalise the experience for our various persona’s.
- Analyse, track, and report on traffic, conversion rates, campaigns, SEO, bounce rate, pipeline growth, etc.
- Supervise and attend events.
- Ensure company brand is consistent and well maintained across all assets.
- PR strategy and execution
To thrive as our new Head of Marketing, we think you’ll have the following experience and skill sets:
- An experienced Marketing Manager or Head of Marketing from a B2B Tech business.
- Demonstrable experience in building and executing a marketing strategy that positively impacts awareness and pipeline growth.
- Excellent written skills with the ability to present at the board level and inspire a team.
- Broad experience across online and offline marketing channels.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Track record of managing external marketing agencies and freelancers
- Budget management experience.
If you feel our Head of Marketing role could be an ideal next career move, we look forward to hearing from you.
Send us your CV here to kickstart the process.