Based: Madrid, Spain
Salary: €24,500 to €27,500 plus excellent package including 36 days holiday incl. national/regional holidays, training budget, share options.
About the Shadow Robot Company and the new Procurement Coordinator role:
You would be joining one of the world’s leading robotics technology companies. We’re an international company and we have worked with organisations such as Hitachi, NASA and Siemens.
Our Madrid based team is growing and we’d love you to come in and help with procurement and materials management.
You’d be responsible for:
- Buying components and keeping an accurate inventory of all stock
- Materials management and inventory optimization
- Supporting supplier negotiations and new suppliers introduction
- Creating work orders and support updating of the BoMs
- Organise and track all national and international shipments including all paperwork (and there is always a lot of this!)
- Purchase of office supplies
- Support the team’s Finance & Strategic Purchasing Manager
You’d be joining an employee-owned company which hosts employees of 14 different nationalities creating a multicultural way of working with strong ethical pillars.
Our Madrid team is currently at just 10 people and so you’ll be joining a growing company.
To be our new Procurement Coordinator, we’re looking for the following in your experience and skills:
- Experience in purchasing, logistics and stock management
- Strong Excel skills (or Google Sheets)
- Good written and spoken English – fluent English would be preferred
- Highly numerate and with a basic knowledge of finance
- Experience working with ERPs such as Odoo, SAP, Oracle Netsuite etc is preferred
- If you’ve worked in an international company previously, this would be a major advantage
- University degree, Business Bachelor is preferred
- If this sounds like you but you don’t have a degree, we’d still love to hear from you
Please note we have stringent COVID-19 safeguarding protocol and have moved to a larger office which allows for safe working. You may be based from home at times over the coming months due to local Covid-19 restrictions however the role is based in the centre of Madrid.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Closing date: Wednesday, November 4th 2020