Based: Gospel Oak, London
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 plus excellent package including 36 days holiday incl. bank holidays, flexi-working, training budget, share options.
About us and the new Sales Coordinator role:
The Shadow Robot Company is one of the world’s leading robotics technology companies. We’re an international company who’s worked with organisations such as Hitachi, NASA, ANA, and Siemens.
We are expanding our London based team where we’d love you to come in and own the product sales cycle for the company. Currently, the COO is responsible for the sales success of our world-leading robotic hands. You’d come in, soak up their knowledge and then:
- Ensure the sales cycle is documented
- Take the inbound leads generated by others and turn them into meaningful sales
- Handle sales and communication via the CRM but with a personal touch
- Keep customers updated on the production and dispatch of their products from our production team in Madrid
You’d be joining an employee-owned company which hosts employees of 14 different nationalities creating a multicultural way of working with strong ethical pillars. If you speak Spanish as well as being fluent in English, this would be a major benefit.
To be our new Sales Coordinator, we’re looking for the following in your experience and skills:
- At least one years’ experience in a Sales Coordinator role.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and own the sales cycle from lead through to dispatch and follow up.
- A passion for robotics and how they can be used for good would be awesome.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and spoken skills.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A positive team player.
- Good Excel skills.
- Attention to detail.
Please note that as part of Shadow’s COVID-19 safeguarding and limited numbers of the team able to work from the office currently, this role may initially be based from home but will eventually move back to be an office-based role at our Gospel Oak, London-based HQ.
Strictly no recruitment agencies