Job title: Robotics Engineer
Salary: £25,000-30,000 (depending upon your experience)
- Do you have a passion for robotics?
- Especially robotics which shape the future, for the good of earth and its’ population, as opposed to robotics at any cost or for the sake of it?
- Are you a Graduate in either mechanical or electronic design?
- Fancy joining a world leader in robotics based in London?
As you may know, we are a well established yet small robotics development company who are world leaders in our field of building hands for robots. We’re now in the exciting position of needing to expand our R&D team.
You will either be a strong mechanical or electronic designer/engineer with a desire to further expand your skills within a career in robotics.
You’d be joining a small 4-person R&D team, and you can be a recent graduate or indeed someone with some relevant experience. The existing R&D team have over 25 years of robotics engineering experience between them so you’ll thrive in an environment where you can learn and have your skills nurtured.
Ideally you love developing new ideas and have excellent and natural analysis skills.
The other skills and experience we’d like to see (even if it’s within your training only) are as follows:
- Strong PIC programming and firmware coding skills
- Good knowledge of manufacturing techniques and systems
- CAD software knowledge
- Knowledge of Altium software
- Good research skills and ability to analyse ideas
The salary will depend on your experience so if this is your first job out of uni then a salary of £25-26,000 is to be expected or up to £30,000 if you’ve more experience.
In addition, you will have a fantastic holiday allowance (28 days plus 8 bank holidays per year) and also join our company bonus scheme where you could earn an additional £2500 per year.
Fancy having a chat to see if this could be your next move?
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to Helen Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org and our recruitment team will be in touch ASAP.
Please only apply if you are already legally allowed to work in the UK.