Feb 15, 2017
Call for Exhibitors and Sponsors for the European Robotics Forum 2017
euRobotics is delighted to invite you to exhibit at and sponsor the European Robotics Forum 2017 (ERF2017), from Wednesday 22 March 2017 to Friday 24 March 2017, in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK.
Our Managing Director, Rich Walker is a member of the Board of Directors of euRobotics, and is also chairing the programme committee for ERF2017. This 3-day annual event has quickly become the most influential meeting of the European robotics community and is this year expected to attract over 800 delegates. This audience will comprise researchers, engineers, managers, entrepreneurs, and public and private sector investors in robotics R&D.
ERF2017 is offering opportunities for making prospective partners visible at their selection: Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsor as well as exhibitor. ERF2017 can provide your organisation with:
- Maximum exposure at the largest and most influential robotics conference in Europe
- An opportunity to build and reinforce strategic relationships within the robotics sector
- A cost effective way to reinforce your organisation’s brand and build brand awareness amongst a relevant audience
- Access to a broad network of industry partners from industrialists, researchers, investors, elected officials and media
- Increased marketing opportunities including visibility on the conference website and associated marketing materials
- Media partnership – possibility to get exposure of your brand on UK/ Scottish and international media
The commercial exhibition will accompany the event. The exhibition will be held in the same hall where coffee and lunch will be served to the event delegates during breaks.
The full packages are detailed in the exhibitors and sponsors handbook.
The objectives of ERF2017 are to:
- Identify the potential of robotics applications for business, the creation of jobs, and meeting societal needs
- Discuss the state of the art and most recent breakthroughs in applications
- Learn about new robotic business opportunities, including those arising through establishment of spin-offs, and ongoing initiatives in robotics within Europe
- Influence decision makers and strengthen collaboration between stakeholders in the robotics community
We look forward to seeing you in Edinburgh!