Robots for Hire: Showstopping Robots for Industry Events, Exhibitions & Conferences
We often get asked if our robot Hands are available for rental purposes for industry events.
In short, yes. It’s not something we do too often, but we are open to suggestions, and we review requests on a case-by-case basis. Please note, we’d need to be there to operate the system.
Types of Events:
- Events where you’d like to impress your guests with the world’s most advanced technology
- Large trade shows and exhibitions where you’d like to attract and direct a crowd to your stand
- Events with a futuristic theme
- Large career fairs to highlight robotics, engineering, and other tech-related courses
- Events hosted by companies with an invisible product such as 5G internet (yes, we can get our Hands to run on your 5G connection, check out our media collaboration with Vodafone)
Robot Hand Hires:
Harting uses our Shadow Dexterous Hand as an eye-catching interactive prop for their demo at Hannover Messe 2019 alongside an older obsolete version of our Hand from the days when we used air muscles. Both robot Hands are customised with dazzling gold tips to tie in with the Harting brand.
Beko – Coffee Machine Promotion
Beko invites us to help them promote their new coffee machine at IFA Berlin 2016 – the world’s leading trade show for consumer electronics and home appliances. Our Hand picks up a coffee pod, puts it in the machine, plays the Beko corporate jingle on an iPad while the coffee is brewing, then serves the coffee. Take a look at our video from the event:
If you’d like to discuss our Hands for event purposes, get in touch!Discuss my event