Shadow Robot has ambitious plans.
Join them as their Head of Sales specialising in the world’s most advanced robot systems.
You’ll lead the ambitious growth plans at Shadow Robot through their sales, marketing and distribution partners working in collaboration with the wider organisation to deliver cross-business growth and profitability.
Job Title: Head of Sales
Location: UK role with travel and regular onsite presence at Head Office, London
Salary: £65K – £75K
Your Head of Sales Role
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be accountable for growing profit through their leadership of the sales and marketing team of 3 people.
- You’ll be accountable for their existing international distribution partners and developing a wider network of distributors.
- They need someone capable of leading a team and delivering sales performance whilst nurturing talent and developing skills throughout the team.
- Growth and development of new revenue streams, business models, and pricing structures.
- Form and successfully implement a robust sales and marketing strategy, convey a vision and deliver a roadmap of how to achieve targets.
- Someone who forms proactive relationships with all departments in the business. We believe in teamwork, and you will have a key role in maintaining this culture.
- Review internal processes.
- Drive lead-generation strategies via digital marketing and events.
- Develop innovative solutions to better equip market penetration and customer satisfaction.
What are we looking for?
You’ll have proven experience in:
- A senior B2B sales leadership role
- Extensive solution sales background with a proven track record
- Proven experience to nurture and close long sales cycles, ideally in both public and private sectors
- Lead a team whilst also closing deals
- Closing direct sales and increasing revenue from distribution channels
- Building effective relationships with stakeholders
- Developing and driving marketing strategies and activities to drive up targeted market penetration
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative team that consistently strives to provide excellent service and build a strong, positive reputation within the company and the ideal target market/s.
What will Shadow Robot offer?
With a reward and recognition culture, they want their colleagues to grow, develop, and be part of their journey.
We offer a benefits package that includes:
- 36 days holiday incl., bank holidays
- EMI share options
If you are looking to make a positive impact and lead in a fast-paced, ambitious company that actively invests and cares about its people, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Please click here to apply.